Your company's growing staff plays an important role in your success. They can help expand your lines of business, add new locations, and otherwise keep and grow your client and customer base. Yet the complex laws regulating the relationship between your company and its employees are a moving target. We help clients understand their rights and obligations under state and federal law. We also help them set clear standards for their employees which meet their business needs and comply with applicable laws.
We have the experience and training necessary to advise our clients. Jeremy Canipe has worked with clients in all these areas. He is always aware of the practical need for workable solutions. He is not satisfied with cookie cutter or theoretical answers.
We provide regular consultations on employment law questions as part of our General Counsel Services, or on an hourly basis for other clients. We also prepare or recommend changes to employee handbooks, and negotiate contracts for key employees. We give guidance on the hiring process and employee discipline, as well as training managers and other key individuals who need to understand the rules of the road.
Typical Employment Law matters handled by The Canipe Law Firm, PLLC include:
- Advise on day-to-day HR questions involving employee discipline
- Prepare and Revise Employee Handbooks
- Advise on and Prepare Independent Contractor Agreements
- Prepare Agreement for Sales Representatives
- Negotiate Employment Contracts for Key Employees
- Negotiate and Enforce Non-Competition, Non-Solicitation, and Confidentiality Agreements
Contact The Canipe Law Firm, PLLC to find out how we can assist you.